Aphrodisiac register them please?
and don't ever suggest Viagra
Answers: * Chocolate - its Latin signature means "food of the gods" - pack a passion punch surrounded by a small package.
* Nutritionwise, it's chock-full of potassium and magnesium and contains heart-healthy flavonoids.
* --Theobromine, a inner nervous system stimulant that facilitate muscular exertion, acts as a diuretic and stimulates appetite.
* An average-size chocolate slab contains approximately 6 mg of caffeine, compared to 100 to 150 mg in a cup of coffee.
* --Phenylethylamine, the chemical released within our bodies when we fall surrounded by love that is chemically similar to amphetamines, so acting as a psycho-stimulant. --Tryptophan, an essential amino acid that increases the production of serotonin, an antidepressant and instinctive stress-reducer.
* A decrease within serotonin levels surrounded by the brain might trigger cravings for starches, sweet foods and chocolate.
* --Endorphins, natural opiates released by the brain within increased amounts when eating chocolate, thereby elevating your mood and reducing perception of strain. --Phenols, also found in red wine, tea, fruits and vegetables, which might facilitate reduce the risk of heart disease.
* -- Catechins, antioxidants that might give support to protect the body against cardiovascular disease and possibly cancer, found in substantially complex quantities surrounded by chocolate than in black tea.
* Chocolate have two ingredients that inhibit the natural breakdown of anandamide to hold on to you feeling better longer.
* -- Aniseed - used by Greeks and Romans.
* Suck on the seed to increase desire.
* -- Almond - A traditional fertility symbol, the smell is thought to turn women on.
* -- Bananas - Full of nutrients that help production of sex hormones.
* -- Basil - a feel-good herb thought to raise libido and fertility.
* -- Celery - contains an arousing male hormone.
* -- Coriander - aka cilantro pip, an aphrodisiac that dates spinal column 1,000 years.
The medicine and robustness information post by website user , ByeDR.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical direction or treatment for any medical conditions.
Related Questions and Answers