Constipation / Laxative? I requirement a hurriedly acting and reliable solution?
I travel for my work, ( Flight attendant ) and need something that will work like lightning and effectively before my subsequent trip tomorrow.
This is not a common problem for me so I want to be hindmost to regularity by tomorrow, I don't mind what I take, this is a one rotten problem hopefully, just the final three days.
Recommendations based on experience please
Be thorough with some fiber formulas. Some can expand and block the esophagus save taken with plenty liquid.
Try worthy ol' milk of magnesia (MOM) with plenty of bubbly wet or a soda. The key is plenty of liquid. If you aren't chronically constipated this should be an easy fix for you at a low cost.
MOM is the most reliable for on the spot action to be precise the most readily available from my experience.
If at hand is a Chinese medicine doctor or practitioner in the neighbourhood you they could give you a constipation formula pill. NOTHING works as hastily and efficiently for me as this. Within an hour I am completely cleaned out. I try to uses MOM when I can because it is easier to buy at the corner store but doesn't work every time for me beside one dose. The Chinese pills work EVERY time for me in a short interval, usually less than an hour.
I've used teas and other supplements mentioned but MOM is drastically easy to come by and usually works even if you close up needing more than one dose.
I hope something works like lightning for you. I know how miserable it can be.
Psyllium husk (found in products similar to Metamucil, but available on its own at health food stores) works enormously well. It cleans out your intestines and get things moving, usually within 8 hours. Good luck!
Cremaffin or similar fluid paraffin will help you. And stopping to verbs about it also help. You can use the toilet when it comes, isn't it?
epsom salt follow the directions on the box
put river in copper pot previously sleeping and drink in morning
I be very pleased with Perdiem Overnight Relief (Pill Formula, buy at CVS). It have natural vegetable ingredients, severely low sodium and works quickly.
You may also bring back Papaya (as additional supplement)- which provides enzymes helping digest the food.
HOME REMEDIES FOR CONSTIPATION
* Bale fruit is the best laxative of adjectives fruits. It cleans and tones up the intestines & gives constipation nouns.
Giving bran cereal may relieve constipation in, infants and elder children
* Guava when eaten next to seeds provides roughage to diet can contribute relief from constipation
* Apple pectin help with constipation and brings fibers into the body.
* An insufficient intake of folic tart also leads to constipation. Thus to avoid constipation help yourself to sufficient amount of folic acid.
* To avoid constipation appropriate Aloe Vera juice twice a light of day.
* Eating more fruits can also helps to prevent constipation such as prune pears, grapes, Orange liquid & Papaya.
* Ginger tea is a very appropriate home remedy for constipation. It helps start bowel movement.
* Add one tablespoonful of corn syrup to 8oz of dampen to cure constipation
* Yerba mate in tea form is exceedingly helpful beside constipation.
* Another natural remedy for constipation is to add on a little extra sugar or some honey to a cup of milk. Drink twice a day.
* Take a big fibre diet. Soluble fiber, found surrounded by grains, legumes and fruits, is markedly effective. Oatmeal, rice, wheat germ, corn bran, prunes, raisins, apricots, figs and an apple a time are all upright sources.
* A person beside constipation should try to avoid milk and milk products such as cheese. Both milk and cheese contain casein, an insoluble protein that tends to block up the intestinal tract.
* Exercise also help to get rid of constipation. Aerobic exercise such as walking, running and swimming is best.
* Chop three stalks of rhubarb (remove the leaves, which are toxic) and mix next to one cup of apple juice, 1/4 of a peel lemon and one teaspoon of honey. Blend in a food processor until smooth. It make a very suitable remedy for constipation.
* Drink one liter of warm wet and walk around for a few minutes at once after waking up impulsive in the morning.
* Mix lemon liquid with thaw water. Take it two to three times a daylight. It helps to relieve constipation.
* For familiar constipation, take 10/12 pieces of Raisin (Munnakka), clear up and remove the seeds and after boil them with a chalice of milk. Once the milk is boiled, eat the raisins and drink the milk.
* One of the most prominent remedy is to cut short a bout of constipation is to sit in a hip bath of warm or hot marine. It may take several immersions within the water to cure the problem, but it does work.
* Take a chalice of warm river to which the juice of 1/2 a lime and 1 tsp honey have been added. Drink each day in the morning.
* Prepare a mixture by tallying 2 tsp husk seed (Isabgol) within 1/2 a cup of hot milk and drink immediately. Drink one cup of plain milk to follow. Repeat this every darkness for chronic constipation.
* Fry small Harad 100 gm in ghee. After that, the harad will bloat and start smoking. Remove from ghee. Measure 100 gm Aniseed (saunf). Keep aside 50 gm and fry 50 gm contained by the same ghee. When insubstantially roasted mix with harad and remaining aniseed.
Powder adjectives three together. Mix 100 gm ghee and 400 gm sugar candy and powder along with the other powders. Take 2tsp along beside 1 cup of milk twice a day. Do not guzzle anything 1 hour before and after.
* Apply 3 – 4 drops of lukewarm castor grease over the navel at night. In the morning, the tolerant will pass the stools.
* Haldi (turmeric powder) boiled within milk along with figs also help in relieving constipation.
* Take a cup of fresh apple liquid. Add equal amounts of dry or fresh figs and raisins and a small organic apple. Blend it within a blender. It will help to get hold of rid of constipation if taken for a few days daily.
* Mix one cup of 50% fig juice and 50% prune liquid. Drink this first thing within the morning. This powerful home remedy will help to bring rid of constipation.
* Take 10 – 12 calimyma figs and keep them surrounded by two glasses of distilled hose down (16 oz) for 10 minutes. Keep it overnight. In the morning remove the figs, warm and drink the liquid. Eat the figs through out the day.
* Prepare a drink by count three or more figs, fresh or sun dried, one banana, 1 tablespoon of honey or molasses, one cup of rice dream Drink first thing within the morning and any time after lunch or dinner.
* Mulberry juice help in relieving constipation surrounded by elderly people.
* Boysenberry liquid has a docile natural laxative dealing on bowel
* Prepare a mixture by adding 1/2 cup of distilled river and 1/2 cup of blackberries. Drink this first thing surrounded by the morning to fight against constipation.
* Eat fresh cherries throughout the daytime or drink three 8 oz glasses of cherry liquid during the day. This will backing to get rid of constipation.
* A teaspoon of linseed swallowed beside water beforehand each dinnertime provides great relief from constipation.
If you requirement anything faster than that , then try a obedient enema.
The medicine and health information post by website user , ByeDR.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Questions and Answers...