Is in attendance such a device as a soft flexable denture?

my dentist said he can provide me with a lower partial explicitly soft and pliable. i never heard bad this type thier?

One type of partial is called Valplast. It is a soft plastic which have pink flexible clasps. There are two problems with this partial surrounded by my experience. One, the clasps are VERY hard to tighten on the teeth [I have to use a tensor light to bake them up] so there is more movement than next to a conventional partial and two, the plastic is difficult to adjust for sore spots. I have made a few of these for patients that looked-for them but they sure aren't my favorite.
I wore a device for awhile to keep from grinding my teeth together at dark. Before I would have twinge in my chin, the pain be called a tic (? spelling)

The medicine and health information post by website user , not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.

More Questions and Answers...
  • Bleeding Gums...?
  • My Dentist broke a file in my root while performing a root canal. Who pays the Endodontist it remove it?
  • How long untill i see results using crest simply white?
  • Brushing teeth/ bleeding gums?
  • What is involved in this and what is the cost?
  • Why i like to crunch ice with my teeth?
  • Wisdom teeth are partially covered by gum?
  • How soon after a molar extraction can i work out??
  • Does getting train tracks on your teeth hurt?
  • On july 12 Iam going to go through the first step to get braces, will I get my braces on by August 13?
  • Had a tooth pulled today and it is bleeding vastly little?
  • Aquafresh whitening trays?
  • Is it really bloody when you get your wisdom teeth pulled?
  • Just got my tongue pierced. Whats the best aftercare?
  • Free dental treatment??