How can I stop hyperhidrosis?

Mainly excessive sweating under the arms triggered from anxiety. Im other anxious though because i have an anxiety disorder. So I cant win!

I own the exact same problem, and in Canada you can draw from a product called Drysol over the counter at drugstores. It stings and burns really impossible the first few times but really works!
I suggest you speak to your doctor. You can try Mitchum antiperspirant. It's pretty strong I hear. And hyperhydrosis can be treated with a sympathectomy procedure. Run a force out on this topic or on hyperhidrosis and learn more give or take a few treatments. You can ask your doctor about what you swot.
I was at the store not long and they have a prescription strength antiperspirant. If you own tried that route, you might look into botox. The following is a link to the FDA discussing the approval of Botox to treat excessive sweating.

The medicine and health information post by website user , not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.

More Questions and Answers...
  • Which breed has the hottest females in the world?
  • What makes you bm green at times?
  • Whats it like getting admitted into a hospital?
  • Are raisins soaked in gin a good cure for arthritis?
  • What dease is worse?
  • Help! one of my eyelid is swollen?
  • Lactose intolerant...?
  • Is my baby having seizures?
  • The skin right under my lip is really dry!?
  • What would happen if we had no lungs?
  • Not sweating?
  • Does anyone have any eperience with Prilosec OTC?
  • How can I get rid of my leg muscle pain as I am a Diabetic?
  • Cure For Acne and Spots?