3 to 4MM right paracentral disc bulge at L5- S1 encroach upon right neuroforamen exacerbated by disc desicc

ation and 1 to 2 mm posterior disc bulge at L4-L5 with mild desiccation. what is the treatment for these problems?

From what I know of the spinal cord and vertebrae (I'm a neuroscientist - my studies focus on the brain and shy system, not the surrounding structures), it sounds as if you have some problems next to your discs.

L4, L5, and S1 are your lowest three vertebrae - your lumbar and your sacral vertebrae. Your neuroforamen is a holey bit behind your vertebra, and you hold some dryness in your discs.

I'd feel they'd want to perform a spinal thump to look at some of the cerebrospinal fluid in the discs. I don't know why they'd desiccate; your best bet is to see an orthopedist who's experienced surrounded by spinal treatment .
a doctor

The medicine and health information post by website user , ByeDR.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.

More Questions and Answers...
  • Where can i get an ankle brace?
  • Please answer, is this bad?
  • Do you know?
  • I have been gyming for the last two months but still cant built up my muscle mass wht sud i do?
  • Anyone else feeling the cold at the moment?
  • I have had these sudden,and sharp burning pains in my feet,legs,and arms?
  • Burnt my foot with a curling iron- healed but scarred! HELP?
  • My mom has a problem w/ her neck/ shoulders and the room spins (to her) sometimes. What is it?
  • Why cant i cry anymore?
  • Will this really happen?
  • Put these in order from most painful, to least painful?
  • Opthomologyswelling arond the right eye with no pain but no discomfort?
  • How do I make myself feel more sexy?
  • Blod coming constantly...?
  • What would be a good settlement for a head concussion at work and lower back pain.?