After a work misfortune you closing up next to rsd do you go and get a advocate?

If it was the luck that caused it and you go to the companies doctor - or at least agree to the company know you were going to the doctor because of the coincidence - I would definately get a legal representative - especially if work isn't willing to lend a hand you out with this - I infer it all depends on your work situation - right or bad?

It doesn't hurt to agree to a lawyer give or take a few it - you can get a free consultation beside one in your nouns - do a google search for work related injury lawyer - watch for the shady ones! I'd make available you a link - but I don't know your location ;)

Below is a connect to the condition though (I'm sure you read all more or less it already). ;)

Good luck to you!
Depending on the nature of the disaster you certainly could get hold of a lawyer. I would suggest chitchat with one to see if you are competent to sue the company or anything, but depending on the nature of the misfortune you may or may not be able to sue.

The medicine and health information post by website user , not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.

More Questions and Answers...
  • Upper leg pain and ankle pain/swelling following a softball the shin.?
  • Siactic Nerve: Mine is pinched by L5S1 lumbar spine:?
  • Every time i lay down or get up i get dizzy?
  • How is it possible to have a runny nose and be able to blow it for hours upon hours?
  • What can i do?
  • How many Junior Advil should I take?
  • 7 yr old son had two separate hernia repairs last year, now it appears he has another one.?
  • I'm going to go and get them out?
  • What is something go 2 take 4 headaches?
  • My son fell and grazed his spine what treatment can i administar?
  • How do you know if you have appendixitus? what are the warnings?
  • Help sleep problems?
  • Whats going on my chest feels heavy i cant breath well ant i cough alot when i run around.?
  • I have a bad cut on my toe which makes it hard to walk, put something on it to take away the pain? No Meds.?
  • Need advice on dislocated jaw?