A blood vessel popped surrounded by my penis when i be...what should i do?

, seriously I'm not joking, it could attain worse.

Do you mean within the shaft or at the frenulum, the point where the foreskin is tag to the top of the penis. If it is the later, which is more imagined then it is probably due to a small shred and will heal if you go off it alone. If there is significant bleeding however you will inevitability medical advice.
You should move about see a doctor you dummy!!~

The medicine and health information post by website user , ByeDR.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.

More Questions and Answers...
  • Is overworking in it industriescausing mental strain to workers?
  • What is the life of an intern, striving to become a doctor, like?
  • My star eye?
  • How do you break your wrist and how do you know?
  • Airway obstruction Question (kind of challenging?)?
  • I have sprained my ankle and need to know how tight to wrap the ace bandage. Help?
  • Doesn't United Healthcare cover newborns for the first 30 days?
  • Whats morphine 30 mgs's price per pill on the street?
  • Can a doctor not give you your Xrays?
  • Sudden pains in the back of my head when I turn it really fast?
  • Are movie theaters too loud for kids?
  • I cut my tongue 2day accidently chewing gum... it's very painful & it's bleeding. What should I do to help it?
  • Whats a good heartburn relief? besides tums and milk. nothings working.?
  • Is there a doctor here...?
  • I fell and cut up my leg pretty bad abrasion please help?