Any honest suggestion fore discogenic spasm at L4-L5?

I have ddd at L4-L5 and bring referred pain into my right radiating strain along the hanstrings...I have done PT and do each day rehab. It helps some but would approaching to consider other alternatives.

See a doctor if you can, go to an emergency room and hang around your turn and wait for an x-ray. It may receive to be so bad you will own to apply for social security income because you hold trouble working consistently. In that case find capture medical evidence like when you saw a doctor (keep the papers your doctor give you after seeing you) and go to your local ss command office next to your medical evidence and take a number and dally to tell your story to one of them. They hold you see another doctor but hopefully after a month or three you will get the income you entail. But besides there here are other option:

Marijuana (which despite what many conjecture, is legal contained by the U.S. as long as you are using it for medical reasons). The effects depend on the strain, some will make you hallucinate a short time or maybe closely but those strains are rare and rugged to get I come up with, others make you elevated or calm or numb your body or a mixture of those things.

If you can afford it or presume you need the, receive better: shoes, insoles, pillows (the typical puffy kind are desperate for your neck), seats (without a hole or depression on the form for your tail bone you are asking for pain and if the rear is not conforming to your spine, that isn't gonna help either) and a better bed (a flaccid bed can be killer on your back).

Electro-therapy and infrared heat devices can also be a big help for courage and muscle pain and is cheaper consequently trying to get marijuana adjectives the time unless you just start to be somewhere where you can lawfully grow it and have profusely of money to grow and storage it.

Look in my profile and click the knit, there will be links to mixed products for pain nouns.
Have you tried Traditional Chinese Medicine? Specifically, acupuncture. I have have much success using acupuncture to treat the torment that comes from degenerative disk disease. Not only can acupuncture give support to to decrease the inflammation, it will also basis the release of endorphins and serotonin. (All of the above will reduce your dull pain level)
When looking for an acupuncturist, be sure to seek out someone who have a Masters degree within Traditional Oriental or Chinese Medicine. This will include approximately 3000 hours of training. Beware of chiropractors and MD's who take a 300 hour course surrounded by acupuncture and claim that they practice acupuncture.
There are many sources online that will help out you to locate a trained professional.

The medicine and health information post by website user , not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.

More Questions and Answers...
  • Varicose Veins or just a Bruise?
  • Help plz...i feel pain in my bone between breast.?
  • Well water bleaching systems...deadly?
  • Serious question: Crying has made my head ache- What's the fastest way to make it stop?
  • How may I get some relief from arthritis that affects my hands?
  • My fingers are sometime numb?
  • What is that white stuff that comes out when you squeeze your nose?
  • Something bad happened when I snorted coke! :(?
  • Tingling left arm?
  • Help Me this is serious!!!!!?
  • Question about my favourite subject - stopping smoking!?
  • Is there anyway you can get rid of a callus on the side of your big toe?
  • Migraine Treatment?
  • My shoulder is killing me - hurts most when I reach backwards.?
  • I'm in a huge panic?