Dick problem?

hi i have a problem near thw skin around my d*i*c*k
you know i masterbated alot but i have reduced it to two times a week
the problem is the skin be damaged (masterbating) and immediately it does not get to full robustness

how bad is this item and how can i heal the skin

you should also know that i am portly (140kilograms)

You don't say how long since you stopped the excessive masturbation, but if you still own a problem after a month, I'd suggest seeing a doctor. You might have picked up a fungus or a bacterial infection while the skin be raw.

If it's be less than a month, later try Gold Bond powder or aloe vera gel (sold to treat sunburn). Both are soothing and should make the skin grain better if no infection is present.

Good luck.
It can't really be solved because of how much hair and masterbating you own done and grown

Perry TIpler

The medicine and health information post by website user , ByeDR.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.

More Questions and Answers...
  • How come whenever I put on my cup and compression shorts for sports I gett an erection?
  • How do you get a six pack?
  • I am 14, 225 pounds, 5'8.5 height, and i have strach amrks. How do i get rid of them?
  • Is masterbath injurous to health?
  • Were you aware that there has been more money spent developing viagra ...?
  • How tall will I be when fully grown?
  • How tall will I be when I reach my full growth?
  • Something my family does to me??
  • Guys what do ya like when the in mood?
  • How much taller am i going to get?
  • At what age did you start shaving men?
  • Weights problem?
  • How do i overcome premature ejaculation.?
  • I other play next to my puppies. what can i do?
  • Hi im 13 and when i masturmate my balls get really small why is this is it normal?