A grill on rape.please answer!?

if a woman has be raped on two diffrent occasions and have to undergo an abortion...how much compensation will she receive?let's enunciate, she lives in England or America...Do you mull over the compensation is enough? she will own to live with this psychological trauma for the rest of her life(panic attack,etc)...please answer adjectives the questions...i must assist someone.

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Please draw from her to think in the order of doing Cognitive Bahavourial Therapy. It is free and very potent if you put the effort it. The following simple steps will significantly cut back or eliminate her friend's hysterics attacks:

1. Breathe properly! If you control your breathing, you control panic. As soon as you see the signs of anxiety, check your breathing: breathe in slowly through your proboscis pushing your tummy out (to the count of 5 or so). Breathe out slowly and for a bit longer (to the count of 7 or so) through your mouth. Do not breathe rapidly or shallowly (in the chest area). This will soon restore the symmetry of oxygen and you will feel a great deal better.

2. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy! CBT is proven to be the most effective point for panic attacks and anxiety. It take a bit of work, but it is super effective. (After 15 years of frenzy attacks, mine stopped completely). You can speak to your doctor about doing a course or you can lift a course for free online at: http://www.livinglifetothefull.com/elear... It has be funded by NHS Scotland and has have great results thus far.

3. Try relaxation exercise tapes (progressive muscular relaxation). They really assistance if you practise often satisfactory. This site has instructions on how to do it lacking the tapes (and other adjectives info): http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/resource...

Remember practice make perfect. I hope she feel better soon. Best of luck to you both.
Im not sure why the government would bestow compensation and why somebody who has be raped would make here ordeal into a transaction.

I think compensation should be given by the rapist however that compensation could be adjectives medical bills. No money swapping should be done.

No amount of money will heal any wound.. populace are far too focused on being rich.
I am afraid it is not as much as it used to be.
The elected representatives lowered compensating drastically
My niece, thirteen years ago got ten thousand immediately
you would be lucky to get three to five.thousand.
Every piece now as a set rate of compensation,
possibly if the person have money, who did the attack, could
be sued through a civil court.
In the UK, the only instrument a woman would be compensated if if the prosecuting judge ordered the perpetrator to pay her medical bills etc. I find this a strange cross-examine to be asked, I would think the woman would be more concerned beside her wellbeing fairly than thinking of how much money she could be making out of it.

This is a very suspect examine but if the woman really has be raped then I deem she needs to see a doctor straight away, near are also many in good health woman clinics that are dedicated to counselling women who enjoy been physically/sexually abused.

This woman requests to seek counselling to some extent than lining her pockets, the trauma that she have sustained both physically and mentally must be healed first and it doesnt involve the exchange of dosh.

The offender must be brought to even-handedness if she was raped against her will, he must be reported to the police at once if she hasnt done so already. The best agency you can help your friend is to support them, be their shoulder to cry on, be here through rough patches because at hand will be plenty of them. Rape is a terrible crime one that shouldnt resort to demanding compensation because of it.
Therapy more than money is what she should requirement. If she can't afforded therapy, near is free counselling and support groups open. Check your your local battered women's shelters, red cross, or link army.

The medicine and health information post by website user , ByeDR.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.

More Questions and Answers...
  • Are all bipolars schizophrenic? or is it a seperate illness?
  • Can somebody tell me what are signs of domestic abuse?
  • Is YA a forum for intellectual exchange of cerebral concepts or an amusing mental enema from daily existence?
  • What are signs of a passive aggressive woman?
  • Hi There i need to know how do i get a online psychitrist to just talk to me?
  • What is the best way to deal with moodswings?
  • When I'm at home my thoughts wonder so much?
  • Im going to kill myself?
  • Scared, starting to remember how it all happened, flashbacks, please help me if you can?
  • Question about mental health?
  • Extreme irrational fear of suffocation/drowning is ruining my life?
  • Has any one tried lithium carbonate? did it work for you and did you have any side effects?
  • Loud Noises?