An anxiety attack, or something different?
I had ate, and afterwards an hour later, this happen:
1. My lips turned completely blue
2. My body begin to shake
3. Felt like throwing up
4. I could not stand
5. Sitting didn't oblige, I had to lay down
6. I can`t stand a banana and that helped just a little
7. I seriously feel like i be going to die
8. And I tried to take weighty breaths, but that didn't help
so what is it?
I have a sneaking suspicion that you should go to the doctor, because your chops turning blue sounds dangerous. Perhaps it be a new allergy? You can develop them out of the blue you know - sometime you are suddenly allergic to strawsberries or something.
If the doctor diagnoses an anxiety attack, try the folllowing:
1.Breathe properly - if you control your breathing, you control panic. As soon as you consideration the signs of anxiety, check your breathing: breathe in slowly through your antenna pushing your tummy out (to the count of 5 or so). Breathe out slowly and for a bit longer (to the count of 7 or so) through your mouth. Do not breathe rapidly or shallowly (in the chest area). This will soon restore the match of oxygen and you will feel deeply better.
2. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy! CBT is proven to be the most effective point for panic attacks and anxiety. It take a bit of work, but it is super effective. (After 15 years of madness attacks, mine stopped completely). You can speak to your doctor about taking a course or you can help yourself to a course for free online at: http://www.livinglifetothefull.com/elear... (A ‘prettier’ version of this type of programme can be bought at www.thewellnessshop.co.uk). If you don’t resembling computers, the best book is Dr Robert Burns, The Feeling Good Handbook. It basically teach CBT and used by many psychologists.
3. Try relaxation exercise tape (progressive muscular relaxation). They really help if you practise recurrently enough. This site have instructions on how to do it without the tape (and other useful info): http://www.cci.condition.wa.gov.au/resource...
With each of these steps, practise make perfect. Hope you get the impression better soon! Good luck!
Why don't you ask a real doctor? I propose anyone you find online might not a be a real doctor... You call for to start trusting real ethnic group in actual life 'n stop trusting 'n putting adjectives your faith surrounded by people online... You should know this by immediately...
u might have developed an allergy to one of the foods u ate.
The medicine and health information post by website user , ByeDR.com not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
More Questions and Answers...