Filipino Doctor?

I just wanna ask if you own graduated as a doctor here contained by the Philippines then you wanna progress abroad somewhere within US or Europe, can you still continue your profession here as a doctor without repeating what you own studied in the Philippines?.. How??.. thankss ^_^

Answers:    you hold to pass the USMLE contained by order to practice pills in the US. previous residency training contained by the philippines will not be honored so you have to move about through it again. surprisingly though, if you finished medicine and residency training contained by the US, you can practice in the philippines lacking going through training again. that's just the agency it is..
you can't work at a large hospital no. I consider you need to lug courses, like if you move from here to here and want to continue driving, I reckon you could probably be hired to do something at a small hospital though.

The medicine and strength information post by website user , not guarantee correctness , is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical warning or treatment for any medical conditions.

Related Questions and Answers
  • Diabetes put somebody through the mill ... Avandia substitute?
  • What is the use for phosphorous use for within the human body.?
  • How can society who drink so much alcohol appear so joyous? Isn't alcohol a depressant?
  • I smoked weed everyday for resembling days gone by 5yrs, i get a drug question paper contained by 20 days, if i stay verbs can i exceed it?
  • Algerbric Question "if you estimate your smart next try to answer this!"?
  • What is designed by futile reductionism?